Our Bear Cabin is wheelchair accessible, and is located just one mile south of the Cliff House Inn, in the Ozark National Forest. The cabin can sleep up to six people, and is pet-friendly too.
Bear Cabin is minutes away from hiking trails and the Buffalo River. Enjoy beautiful sunsets from the front porch.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Direct TV
- Central air and heat
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, pots, pans, dishes, coffee pot
- Outdoor grill
- 1 bedroom downstairs with queen bed
- Upstairs loft with 2 beds
- Cabin can sleep up to 6
- 1 bathroom downstairs with walk in shower
- Towels and linens provided
- Front porch for enjoying Mountain views and Beautiful Sunsets
- 1/10 of a mile off Scenic Hwy. 7
- Pet friendly with restrictions; $20 per pet, per stay
- Minutes away from hiking trails and the Buffalo River
- Cabins are all non-smoking; smoking allowed on front porch
Rates for 2 people:
$120 for one night, $99 a night for 2+ nights
$15.00 for each additional person
Pet fee is a one time charge of $20.00 per pet, per stay.
Check-in is at 3 pm, and check out is at 10:30 am