The smallest of our cabins, Cliff House Wolf Cabin is located just one mile south of the Cliff House Inn, in the Ozark National Forest. The cabin can sleep up to four people, and is pet-friendly too.
Wolf Cabin is minutes away from hiking trails and the Buffalo River. Enjoy beautiful sunsets from the front porch.
- Direct TV
- Central air and heat
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, pots, pans, dishes, coffee pot
- Outdoor charcoal grill – you provide charcoal and lighter fluid
- 1 bedroom downstairs with queen bed
- Upstairs open air loft with 2 full beds
- Cabin can sleep up to 4
- 1 bathroom downstairs with walk in shower
- Towels and linens provided
- Front porch for enjoying Mountain views and Beautiful Sunsets
- 1/10 of a mile off Scenic Hwy. 7
- Pet friendly with restrictions; $20 per pet, per stay
- Minutes away from hiking trails and the Buffalo River
- Cabins are all non-smoking; smoking allowed on front porch
Rates for up to 2 guests:
$135.00 for a one night rental
$115.00 a night for 2+ nights
$15.00 per night for each additional person
We do require a deposit of $42.50 per night when you make a reservation with us. ($46.75 with tax).
Pet fee is a one time charge of $20.00 per pet, per stay.
Check-in is at 3 pm, and check out is at 10:30 am
If planning to arrive after 7:00 pm, please let us know when making your reservation.
Cabins are located in a dry county so BYOB